The Patterson Lake Association of Lanark Highlands
Minutes of the November 23, 2016 Meeting
at 332 Iona Street, Ottawa
Present: Ted Manning, Howard Stanley and Judy Young
Regrets: Rhodena Bell, Joy Bowerman and Lesley Scharf
- Ted opened the meeting at 7:00 pm.
- Judy moved that we accept the agenda. Seconded by Howard. Carried.
- Howard moved that the minutes of the June 25th and August 6th meetings be accepted. Seconded by Judy. Carried.
- Judy presented bills for $107.26. Printing the newsletter and purchasing a mailbox to hold the newsletters cost $41.41; and $65.85 for picnic expenses. Howard moved that the expenses be paid. Seconded by Ted. Carried.
- Howard reported a bank balance of $2,724.37 as of October 28, 2016 and 24 members.
- Ted reported that the lake level was at its lowest since 1988.
- Ted reported problems with updating our website. He will investigate our options and report back at the next meeting.
- Ted asked for ideas for the May newsletter.
- Next meeting to be held at Ted’s place in March or April, 2017.
- Ted moved at 8:40 pm that the meeting be adjourned. Seconded by Judy. Carried.
Leave a Reply