Meeting of the Board of Directors
Patterson Lake Association of Lanark Highlands
Watsons Corners Hall, Lanark Highlands, ON
September 6, 2009
In Attendance: Ted Manning, Lorne Bowerman (Secretary Outgoing Board), Colin Cleroux,
Doug Cross, and Howard Stanley.
Regrets: Jack Hobbs and Rhodena Bell
- Ted called the meeting to order at 3:00 PM.
- The minutes of the last meeting will be reviewed in October. This meeting was needed to elect officers and pay bills.
- After a good discussion of what we need for an executive for the coming year, and noting that Lorne would be leaving the Board, Doug moved seconded by Colin that: Ted be President, Jack be Vice President, Howard be Treasurer, and that Colin be Secretary. Carried.
- Financial: presented the bills received for payment. Larry Heide for picnic expenses of $56.48, Kathleen Sullivan with picnic expenses of $33.90, Dorothy Hobbs with picnic expenses of $163.20, making a total cost of the picnic as $253.58. Lorne had newsletter expenses of $56.70 for stamps, $25.00 for copying, and Hall rental of $75.00 for a total of $156.70. It was moved by Colin and seconded by Doug that the expenses be paid. Carried.
- Lorne offered and it was accepted that he publish the newsletter and do the website for the next year. He will ask for volunteers who can take over the tasks later.
- The date of the next meeting was set as October 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM at 407 Hardwood Ridge Rd (Ted’s cottage). There being no further business, Howard moved seconded by Doug that the meeting adjourn. Carried. The meeting adjourned at 3:30 PM