Meeting of the Board of Directors
Patterson Lake Association of Lanark Highlands
407 Hardwood Ridge Road, May 8, 2010 1pm.
In Attendance: Ted Manning, Jack Hobbs, Doug Cross, Howard Stanley and
- Ted called the meeting to order.
- The agenda was accepted.
- The minutes of the October 3, 2009 meeting were accepted.
- Howard presented the treasurers report. There is $1530.27 in the bank. We have 38 paid members for this year so far 48 paid members the previous 2 years. There was discussion
regarding encouraging lake owners to become members.
- Howard presented the following expenses on behalf for Lorne Bowerman; $56.70 for stamps, $25.00 for copying and website $104.28for a total of $185.98. Moved by Howardseconded by Ted that the expenses be paid. Carried.
- Discussion regarding board members with signing authority having right to sign checks up to a $200.00 limit. Carried.
- There was discussion of the Lake Management Plan. The Board will review the Lake Management Plan during the summer and early fall. Approach MVCA for input and support. Jack Hobbes suggested a Blog so that lake property owners can have input via the website.Ted agreed to ask Lorne. Board members will encourage property owners to check website and check the link to the LMP; http://www.pattersonlake.ca/lmp.htm.
- There was discussion on the newsletter. Lake property owners are encouraged to submit articles and/or photos to Lorne and any assistance with putting together the newsletter would be appreciated.
- Ted agreed to contact Dorothy and Kathleen on behalf of the Patterson Lake Association re the possibility of spearheading the organization of a Summer Event for 2010
- AGM scheduled for September 11th,(since changed to 18th) 2010, 10:30am at Watsons Corners Hall. Potluck brunch.
- The date for the next meeting was scheduled for August 14, 2010, 10:30am at 240 Parsons Way (Colins residence).
- The meeting adjourned. Moved by Ted, seconded by Doug.