Meeting of the Board of Directors
Patterson Lake Association of Lanark Highlands
240 Parsons Way, Lanark Highlands, ON
August 14, 2010
In Attendance: Ted Manning, Jack Hobbs, Doug Cross, Howard Stanley and Colin Cleroux
- Ted called the meeting to order.
- Ted welcomed Lorne Bowerman to the meeting and motioned that Lorne be given voting authority seconded by Howard. Carried.
- The agenda was accepted.
- The minutes of the May 8, 2010 meeting were accepted.
- Howard presented the treasurer’s report. We have a bank balance of $1,676.79 as of July 31, 2010 and 41 paid memberships. Howard also presented the financial statements for the year ending July 31, 2010. After further discussion Howard moved seconded by Jack that the financial statements for the fiscal year ending July 31, 2010 be accepted. Carried.
Howard will complete the books and deliver them to Bud Kern, the auditor, for his review.
- Lorne presented the following bills for payment; $136.68 for envelopes and stamps; $55.00 for photocopying, for a total of $191.68. It was moved by Howard and seconded by Ted that the expenses be paid. Carried.
- The Lake Management Plan to be put on the website with a way for viewers to leave comments. Moved by Jack seconded by Lorne and carried unanimously.
- Discussion initiated by Ted re encouraging voting at the AGM.
- Lorne provided an information update on plans for the Lake Picnic.
- The date for the next meeting was to be determined following the AGM on September 18th 2010, 10:30am at Watsons Corners Hall.
- The meeting adjourned. Moved by Ted, seconded by Doug. Carried.